AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

Automatic Translation is Not Always Accurate.

Translate

Saturday, December 22, 2012

F.M.Chalkalis Energy Multiplier No.2 (Reloaded)

I would like to inform you that the YouTube video uploaded on the 20th Dec. 2012 is the same video as the one that has been online since 18th Sept. 2012.
Unfortunately it has been “click bombed” resulting the loss of the about 18.000 views as well as the comments. 


Some of the comments that have been saved:

 1.    CHALKALIS says:
December 5, 2012 at 8:24 pm
The specific construction (model) of the 45 kg and 45cm arm at 380RPM I have calculate its rated power at 7.9Kw.  The 50KW generator would require a proportional construction.
____________

2.     USAEVANTOLICO says:
December 5, 2012 at 9:13 pm
Is possible this fly arm run a generator 50 kw?
____________
3.     xvolodea says:
December 5, 2012 at 9:21 pm
All our respects Mr Calkalis for your work. Can you give us more information on your new invention, degrees between the arms, the distance from the driving shaft and the weight of every red ball. Thank you
____________
4.     Carlos Ucrós Piedrahita says:
December 5, 2012 at 9:24 pm
Mr Ron if you send me the R.P.M. YOUR PRODUCT AND ENGINE TORQUE INPUT AND OUTPUT TORQUE MOTOR I give you the perfect operation KEY NOTE THAT THIS MOTOR is 1,700 RPM O ME equiboco know this system and are the revolutions in the input are in the output if ME sends that data will tell you what you MUST DO THAT WHICH HAS INBERCION GREETINGS ECHA.
____________
5.     W32DEFENDER says:
December 5, 2012 at 9:42 pm
Mr. Chalkalis,
I didn’t find any information on how the bended arm is calculated. I really hope someone with the appropriate knowledge will write on that question soon.
Best regards
W32
____________
6.     CHALKALIS says:
December 5, 2012 at 10:41 pm
It is not as you write, it only needs a small amount of energy but it needs it. According to my calculations, in order to complete the circle, it requires 0,02 % weight of what we rotate, without counting the centrifugal force. Vacuum would be ideal. You ask about the size of the force of the system. I cannot estimate precisely, because I do not know. Is all the bended arm length calculated? Or just the distance in a straight line between the body and the axle? You have any idea on that?
____________
7.     W32DEFENDER says:
December 5, 2012 at 11:16 pm
Mr. F.M. Chalkalis, my congratulations on your new invention and a sincere thank you for all that you are doing. If we take under consideration the frictions, it looks to me that it requires energy only during acceleration. If I do understand it correctly then you have made a miracle. I would be grateful if you could you please tell me the estimated power that this system has on the axis.
Best regards
W32
____________
8.     derekvolt says:
December 5, 2012 at 11:51 pm
My thinking on this is, with the efficiency of this system why not use a pulse dc motor to drive and collect the energy out by an alternator via pulley. Just a thought.
____________
9.     purelyprimitives says:
December 6, 2012 at 12:41 am
I’m glad to see that you have redesigned this with balanced weight instead of the rotating pendulum design. You will still need to show how this is somehow better than a simple flywheel though. I look forward to your next video.
____________
10.     MagnaMoRo says:
December 6, 2012 at 1:33 am
All flywheels store energy, even out of balance flywheels (pendulums). But alone they do not produce Over-unity. For over-unity, you need more.
See the MagnaMoRo YouTube channel videos for the clues.
____________
11.     superhotbm says:
December 6, 2012 at 2:21 am
Golden ratio spiral maybe.
____________
12.     CHALKALIS says:
December 6, 2012 at 2:23 am
Dear Knovos or chalkalisreplication,
I have told you before that it is not easy for me to reply to all posts. I can see that you have been dealing with your attempt for some time now, so I am going to ask you before you post again, to compare the replica you have made to the specifications and the instructions I gave.
I have tried to share all my ideas and knowledge with the world. I am sorry if you cannot understand me, I really hope that someone does so I won’t take it with me.
____________
13.     ara7878 says:
December 6, 2012 at 2:24 am
Большое спасибо за откровенное и правдивое видео которое доказывает как скептикам так и сомневающимся тот факт что свободная энергия существует достаточно понять сам принцип получения энергии как его можно сделать на любом технике. Пожалуйста опишите параметры груза – массу и размеры что бы как можно больше людей могли повторить само устройство. Это нужно уже не нам а нашим детям нашей экологии всему человечеству- большое спасибо
____________
14.     chalkalisreplication says:
December 6, 2012 at 2:37 am
What makes it so special to answer people. I have tried to replicate your invention and I failed because I put a load on it. If you keep showing great inventions which have no output I’m afraid you take this all with you in your grave.
____________
15.     CHALKALIS says:
December 6, 2012 at 2:50 am
Dear Sir,
I rarely answer to comments. I have seen your replica, which has nothing in common with what I have presented. Ascertaining your big technical skills, I have to ask your point of view on how any generator can be used for any purpose. Are all these people looking for specialized generators just fools? After all, do not forget that you have been warned a year ago that your replication would never work.
____________
16.     chalkalisreplication says:
December 6, 2012 at 3:25 am
I really don’t understand mister Chalkalis! What is the difficulty to hook on a car generator. With your mechanical skills that must be so simple. You got the knowledge to show us a 24 volts power supply and you know you must show us what Amp draw the machines takes with the amp meter. 24 volt X 10Amp = 240 watt. I have built a small version of your device and with a load the machine slows down and stops. Please hook on a car generator and use the power that comes out to run something.
____________
17.     harpbloke says:
December 6, 2012 at 3:59 am
brilliant.
____________ 



Hello,

Good work, a nice proof..!
Gravity potential must be the best resouce for a cleaner future.
Don't give up, keep your good work running.
I wish you the best.
____________
Hello mr Fotios,
Your first multipier,about two years ago,seemed to me a little
bit "simplisitic" in engineering terms,considering my 33-years
professional experience in structural mechanics as a fair reason
for scepticism.
But then I read the "perpetuum mobile" article of worldwide
respectable prof. Philipp M.Kanarev furnishing the mathematical
proof about COP of your multipier pendulum by virtue of his
"FIRST NEW LAW OF CLASSICAL DYNAMICS".
After this "revelation" I started studying frantically all the
available in english scientific papers and books of prof.Kanarev..
Now I think that everything about "free energy" is sufficiently
clear to me from another point of view..
So,when I saw your new multiplier ver.II video,I almost felt no
surprise,only enthusiasm.
It is exactly what I expected from a dedicated inventive man like
you..
To realize that your unselfish giving continues with another
innovating evolution of the original multiplier.
I think that now your invention deserves much more attention from
the so called "alternative energy supporters".
I have to apologize for just staring for two years without giving
any financial,technical or even mental support to this brave work.
And I promise this is gonna change as soon as possible..
Long live GREECE! A.M.
 ____________
Dear friends,

I am writing in public, because it is difficult to answer on the subject at every one individually.

The good wishes and kind words of your emails, are touching me deeply and help me morally. THANK YOU!

I apologize for not answering, to your emails, offering to help with donations.

My resources are limited but if I had the financial means, I could present, with the appropriate technicians and materials, something completed perfected, so that the world could be persuaded that the power of Earth’s attraction can be used just like any other energy source (liquid fuels, hydrogen, wind, sun, ect) which all trace back to its root form gravity as mentioned by Byron (http://forums.alternative-energy-news.info/thread-86-post-1156.html#pid1156). Plus that energy from Gravity is totally green, perpetual, unlimited and free.

Perhaps if we gather more people or there was a financial sponsor or even the creation of a nonprofit organization, could make reality all that I wrote.

F.M.Chalkalis
____________ 
Hi again,

I've sent the comment on september 28th.

Unless the big potential of a new invention RELATED WITH ENERGY, like your work, last years I have learned and suffered in my skin, that after a good technical achievement and results beside how many people can benefits with these applications, we must LOOK the few people who might be harmed after these applications. Great economical interests which controls governments are dangerous.

I continue with my private research, and only after seen the propper conditions can be realesed into public.

You have disclosed before time, beside this I try to help in which I can.

FMconceptz

____________ 
Fantastic article. Gravity prospective must be the best source for a better upcoming. To understand that your un-selfish providing carries on with another searching for progress of the unique multiplier. I think that now your innovation should get much more interest from the so known as "alternative power supporters". Country Reports
____________
Can we get one plan about this mashine?
I like it. Thank you!

UC
 ___________

3 comments:

  1. Sehr geehrter Herr Chalkalis, Verbessern Sie ihre Schwungrad und für kleine räder antrieb verwenden Sie nicht normale Elektromotoren, nur ROTOVERTER !!! So erreichen sie grosse Drehzahl und sehr winnig Stromverbrauch. Ein Beispiel: Ein 5.5kW Rotoverter verbraucht nur 3,5 Watt !!! Hier ein Link www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOAvE9_BObA Gucken sie noch andre filme von diese Mann mit andre eksperimente von Rotoverter. Benutzen Sie auch Schwungrad und kinetische Energie zu speichern und für die Maschine mehr Energie sparen. Grosse Schwungräder= winig Energie benutzen und gleiche arbeit zu machen, das ist sehr grosse Ersparnis. Viel Erfolg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Έχω προσπαθήσει να επαναλάβει την Campbell μηχάνημα chas, αλλά δεν λειτουργεί καλά, πιστεύω ότι αν βάλω το τιμόνι ή το εκκρεμές σας inercio θα μπορούσε να λειτουργήσει καλύτερα.
    Βολάν μου λειτουργεί σε περίπου 1200RPM θα μπορούσα να acoolar FMCHALKALIS ενεργειακός πολλαπλασιαστής του ρεπλίκα μου. Μπορείτε να δείτε εδώ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iTriHX8OI Replica μου εδώ. Ένα χαιρετισμό

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please provide the plan and specification of multiplier no.2 .Without proper specification I cannot make it.God bless you for your donation .Give more success in your life. I will be waiting for your reply From azhar

    ReplyDelete