AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

Automatic Translation is Not Always Accurate.

Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Update May 2013



Respectable friends, I apologize for not being able to reply on each of your email and messages, individually.

I inform you that there are improvements in our system.  Adding one more natural phenomenon, I am trying and I think that it will work without any external input in the future.  The plans I have on my mind are that gravitation combined with other natural phenomena can even move a car.

You write to me that I should place a generator. I do not have the ability to order the appropriate generator, but I am not ready either. Nor I judge the timing suitable to present it.  The only thing that we will manage would be to allow them to steal from us.

Reading the following, you will understand what I am talking about.

M. Dmitriev , as he declares, patented “his” idea.  Mr. Sterling, not only didn’t  mention that the driving system, that Dmitriev patented, is F.M.Chalkalis’s but even offered his help to Mr. Dmitriev.
 (http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Mikhail_Dmitriev_Gravity_Wheel)
(http://realstrannik.ru/forum/19-svobodnaya-energiya/82713-gravitaczionnyj-dvigatel-mf-dmitrieva.html#98167)
But neither someone of the honest free energy fighters, said something about it.

To place a generator, any kind, in order to demonstrate that it works?  To whom?  To all of those that cannot even comprehend the amount of torque, power that we have in comparison to the insignificant amount of energy required to function the system. I believe it is pointless. Considering that I have even been called an idiot. 

For anyone that wishes to engage seriously, the base of my idea and the scientific analysis are public.

Not though, for appropriating my ideas.

F.M.Chalkalis

2 comments:

  1. Seems you are a very intelligent person and I do understand what you are saying. Great work on your invention very well thought out very impressive. With any machanical ability and intervation it can be very usefull.stevehvac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่น 777pg slot เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าสนใจมากในตอนนี้ เนื่องจากมีรูปแบบและสไตล์การเล่นที่น่าตื่นเต้น PG SLOT ป้ายกิจกรรมโปรโมชั่นนอกจากนี้ 777pg

    ReplyDelete